Quality Assurance(QA) Training
Become QA Certified Professional- Learn Software Testing and Automation online from a professional QA trainer from your own desk.
Learn top QA skills demanded in the industry, including GIT, Selenium, Jenkins, and JMeter.
Instructor -Led -Live online Training
9 Weeks/100 Hours
Software Quality Assurance Testing Course Online
Ravh-IT is one of the top leading online QA training provider in the USA with the ultimate goal of delivering quality and sound knowledgeable professionals in software testing. This program is targeted to assist the candidates in learning from basic to advanced concepts of manual and automation testing to help them pursue a successful career. Our certified trainers have real-time industry experience and very proficient in providing training that is comprehensible to the learners at all levels. Our Placement services will also assist and guide you in finding the right position to start your career as a Quality Assurance Professional.
Our Software Quality Assurance Testing online Course is specially designed by highly qualified certified testing experts. Which provides you with fully updated advanced hands-on experience in every aspect of this course.
Our QA training course delivers a comprehensive suite of QA Training solutions to help you become a certified QA professional.
Who is eligible for the Software QA Testing course?
There are no pre requisites to study a Software QA Testing course and anyone who possesses basic computer skills and is interested in a career in QA testing can apply. The purpose of the training is to determine whether new software are up to client functionality and quality requirements. The training offers professionals various features which will enhance their career greatly.
Why choose RavhIT to do your QA course?
The reason why RavhIT is a great option to study your QA certification course from is because it offers you a number of useful options with practical training. The quality of the knowledge/skills you will gain is priceless. Additionally, some of the features of RavhIT that make it the perfect choice to you as an aspiring professional are mentioned below here:
- Flexible payments
- Comprehensive and information rich QA online training
- Live instructor led training
- 7 Real-Time Based Projects in Selenium with Java, Mobile Testing, DevOps, Web Services
- 8 Industry Case Studies on Quality Analysis
- Job Assistance with resume preparation
The best way to learn is by doing.
How does it work?
Our Quality Analysis program equips delegates with hands-on experience in the field of Quality Analysis. You’ll be working alongside experienced quality analysts who work for some of the USA’s leading banking and tech firms. They will be there from the start to guide you towards your new career path.
There are no pre-requisites for the QA Testing Training. Anybody with the basic computer skills can do the course. All you need is a willingness to work, attention to details, and written communication skills.
Every delegate will be given the opportunity to join a Live Project as an intern, thereby boosting their confidence in readiness for their new Quality analyst role. These projects are held remotely and are completed on a part-time basis, so professionals are able to complete it around their busy working life.
Job Placement Support
By the end of the project experience, we will teach you how to access 70% of the jobs and contracts that are not even advertised and get you into a position, where you’re not only searching for the roles but are getting recruiting for the roles.
98% Success Rate
98% of our delegates have passed their exams the first time they are taken.
Best Price in the Industry
You won’t find a better value in the marketplace for the full end-to-end career transformation.
We constantly run online training sessions all over the USA.
You can work on any of our projects, whilst working full time.
Training Options :
Live Virtual Training:
This will be live online training where you can interact with the trainer all through the session. As good as taking it in-person being at your convenience.
Best of all:
We aid you with transfer cases, leaves and provide an alternative to compensate if you have missed any classes.
How Ravh IT Mock Interview Works?
Quality Assurance Training Course Overview
Our QA Online Training makes you proficient in,
- Manual Testing
- Testing on different environments including SAP, ETL, Web Services and Mobile App Testing
QA courses like QA manual testing, Automation testing, Load runner, QTP, Informatica tools, Selenium, quality centre, Jmeter and Mobile app testing tools training to the prospective learners. It follows very unique training methods like discussion forums, video materials, cloud computing labs and offline support. Our job assistance methods will help our learners to get ready for interviews with a well-established resume on software testing and interview tips with frequently asked questions in an interview. The above features have made us occupy a place for the best QA online training providing Institute.
100 contact Hours
8 INDUSTRY CASE STUDIES
7 REAL-TIME BASED PROJECTS IN SELENIUM WITH JAVA, MOBILE TESTING, DEVOPS, WEB SERVICES
QA Course Outcomes
Our QA Training Course is specially designed with experienced Industry experts with updated course contents
Develop your skills in initiating, planning, executing, controlling, and closing a project to achieve specific goals
Our QA Training course also provides certification program guidance so that you can attend the QA certification exam
QA Certification Course Contents
Introduction to QA:
- Introduction to Software Testing
- Why is testing important?
- Testing foundations
- Testing in Software Development Lifecycle
- Writing good unit tests
- What makes a successful tester?
- V-Model, Waterfall, RUP, AGILE, etc.
- Business requirement document
- Functional requirement document
- Mocks, interview questions, and assignments
- Writing a test plan
- Different types of test scenarios
- How to create a simple test case?
- How to create and execute test scripts?
- Negative & Positive Testing
- Test data, execution, logs, and reports
- Different types of testing standards
- STLC- Software testing life cycle
- Automated V/S Manual testing
- Priority V/S Severity
- Quality check V/S Quality assurance
- Mocks, interview questions, and assignments
- White Box testingBlack Box testingPath testing
Manual Test Cases:
- How to create test cases via Excel and MS Word?
- Test cases aimed at different domains
- A guide to HP QC (Quality Center) test case writing
- Unit testing
- Integration testing
- System testing
- Functionality testing
- Regression testing
- User Acceptance testing
- Frontend and Backend testing
- Security testing and much more
- Mocks, interview questions, and assignments
- What is a defect?
- Various Defect tracking tools
- How to use defect tracking tools?
- How to enter the details of the defect in the defect tracking tool?
- How to identify a defect?
- What are the severity and priority?
- What is the Traceability Matrix[TM]?
- Who Prepares the TM document?
- What is the reference for writing TM?
- What is the use of TM?
- What is present in the TM document?
- Sample TM
- Tools used for developing TM
Introduction to Quality Center
- What is Quality Center?
- Why use Quality Center
- The version of Quality Center
- Overview of quality Center user interface
- Various tabs in Quality centre
- Requirement Module
- Requirement Module Overview
- Creating Requirement tree
- Creating Parent & Child requirements
- Understanding the Description tab
- Understanding the History tab
- Uploading attachments to the requirement
- A glance at various columns in requirement
- Types of views in requirement module
- Requirement grid view
- Requirement coverage view
- Test Plan Module
- Creating a folder structure
- Create test cases
- Requirement coverage
- Test Lab Module
- Overview of Test Lab
- Detail of various tabs
- Creating folders
- Creating Test sets
- Adding test cases
- Different columns in the Execution Grid
- Execution Flow tab
- Scheduling Test runs
- Test Set Properties tab
- Linked Defects tab
- Running Tests manually
- Running Tests automatically
- Viewing Test results
- Quality Center Defects
- Overview of Defects
- Creating defects after test execution
- Adding defects in defect module
- Creating defects during test execution
- Linking Defects
- How to close a defect
- Closing defects after the retest
- Mailing the defects
- Quality Center reports & graphs
- Why Reports & Graphs?
- How to create reports & graphs for Analysis?
QA Training FAQ’S
What are the different designations in Quality Assurance Profession?
Following are some of the popular designations given to quality assurance professional,
- Test Analyst
- Quality Assurance (QA) Analyst
- Quality Assurance (QA) Specialist
- Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer
- Quality Assurance (QA) Lead
- Quality Assurance Manager
- Quality Assurance Director
What is the role of a Quality Assurance Specialist in a software company?
Quality Assurance Specialist in a software company was often relied on by the organization for their technical supervision and experience. His role demands him to ensure the accomplishments of the coders, developers and other technical professionals.
What are the responsibilities of Quality Assurance Professional?
The core responsibilities of a Quality Assurance Professional are as follows.
1. Maintaining the scope and quality of the project
2. Documenting the progress and quality
3. Documenting the defects and logs
4. Assisting the workers in case of a problem
5. Assists during problem resolution generation
6. Developing Quality Assurance Standards
7. Documenting the Quality Assurance Standards
8. Recognizing and Identifying the policies and procedures
9. Tracking the quality and maintaining the quality assurance metrics
10. Test Plan Development, Publishing and Implementation
Click here to learn more
The course has been designed to provide rich and much-needed professional knowledge to individuals about quality assurance. The course covers Manual Testing & Automation testing. It also covers hands-on experience in testing environments such as ETL, SAP, Web Services, etc,
Who is eligible for this course?
Quality Assurance is an independent part of the IT industry. Anyone can be a part of the Quality Assurance industry whether the candidate possesses an IT background or not. Anyone with basic computer skills can sign-up for this course, garner relevant concepts, and brush-up their skills. Post course completion, you will be able to give attention to details and write comprehensive test cases.
Is the course completely online?
Ravh IT Solutions offer an absolutely 100% online learning experience. You can attend classes from anywhere. Be it your lectures, assignments, and other resources, you can always access them on the move via mobile devices, laptops, or desktop computers.
What are the skill sets I could develop after accomplishing QA training course?
After the Software Testing and Quality Assurance training courses, you’ll be able to,
- Develop complex use cases for software developed by the developer based on customer needs
- Schedule routine software audits over the course of a product’s development
- Communicate complex issues and opportunities to both software engineers
- and marketing professionals
- Implement multiple testing methods to duplicate or clarify results, and resolve the conflict between competing stakeholders during the QA process
- Salary of QA professionals is very high because of the demand and significance of the QA professionals in the industry.
Request for more info
Nothing makes us happier than satisfied clients. Let us share some successful client stories with you.
Great Course, covered a lot of advanced material and the instructor made it so fun! I strongly recommend this when someone is looking for an advanced Quality Analyst course.
Extremely useful & interesting. A very good course where you can gain in-depth knowledge about Quality Analyst. The interesting point is Instructor is having great knowledge and experience I strongly recommend this course.
This is an excellent practical course, giving the opportunity to get acquainted with both theoretical and practical work in Quality Analysis.