Quality Assurance (QA) Course Training Los Angeles, CA
Learn Software Testing and Automation basics
from a professional trainer from your own desk
Learn top skills demanded in the industry, including GIT, Selenium, Jenkins, and JMeter.
Duration: 9 Weeks/100 Hours
Student Location: To students from around the world
Delivery Method: Instructor-Led – Live online Training (Corporate and Classroom Training available)
Instructor -Led -Live online Training
9 Weeks/100 Hours
How Ravh IT Mock Interview Works?
Our QA Online Training makes you proficient in,
- Manual Testing
- Testing on different environments including SAP, ETL, Web Services and Mobile App Testing
QA courses like QA manual testing, Automation testing, Load runner, QTP, Informatica tools, Selenium, quality centre, Jmeter and Mobile app testing tools training to the prospective learners. It follows very unique training methods like discussion forums, video materials, cloud computing labs and offline support. Our job assistance methods will help our learners to get ready for interviews with a well-established resume on software testing and interview tips with frequently asked questions in an interview. The above features have made us occupy a place for the best QA online training providing Institute.
100 contact Hours
8 INDUSTRY CASE STUDIES
7 REAL-TIME BASED PROJECTS IN SELENIUM WITH JAVA, MOBILE TESTING, DEVOPS, WEB SERVICES
Our QA Training Course is specially designed with experienced Industry experts with updated course contents
Develop your skills in initiating, planning, executing, controlling, and closing a project to achieve specific goals
Our QA Training course also provides certification program guidance so that you can attend the QA certification exam
QA Certification Course Contents
Introduction to the Manual Testing QA (Quality Assurance)
- Manual Testing is a process of finding out the defects or bugs in a software program.
- In this method, the tester plays an important role in end-user and verifies that all the features of the application are working correctly.
- The tester manually executes test cases without using any automation tools.
- Manual testing is the only option during the initial stage of the application.
- When the application is in the regression phase and stable then the user can automate the basic functions within the application
- Amount of testing performed by a set of test cases is called Test Coverage. … In other words, test coverage is defined as a technique which determines
- whether our test cases are actually covering the application code and how much code is exercised when we run those test cases
Testing Strategies and Methodology
SDLC: Software Development Life Cycle
STLC: Software Testing Life Cycle
- What is the test case?
- What does the test case document contain?
- How to write a test case document?
- Different test case techniques
- What is Test Plan?
- How to write a test plan document?
- What does the test plan document contain?
- Who writes and approves the test plan document?
- How to manage the test case documents?
- What is the pass/fail criterion?
Types of Testing
- Different Phases of testing
- What is unit testing?
- What is Minimum acceptance testing?
- What is integration, system and system integration testing?
- What is User acceptance testing?
- What is Regression Testing?
- What is a defect?
- Various Defect tracking tools
- How to use defect tracking tools?
- How to enter the details of the defect in the defect tracking tool?
- How to identify a defect?
- What are the severity and priority?
- What is the Traceability Matrix[TM]?
- Who Prepares the TM document?
- What is the reference for writing TM?
- What is the use of TM?
- What is present in the TM document?
- Sample TM
- Tools used for developing TM
Introduction to Quality Center
- What is Quality Center?
- Why use Quality Center
- The version of Quality Center
- Overview of quality Center user interface
- Various tabs in Quality centre
- Requirement Module
- Requirement Module Overview
- Creating Requirement tree
- Creating Parent & Child requirements
- Understanding the Description tab
- Understanding the History tab
- Uploading attachments to the requirement
- A glance at various columns in requirement
- Types of views in requirement module
- Requirement grid view
- Requirement coverage view
- Test Plan Module
- Creating a folder structure
- Create test cases
- Requirement coverage
- Test Lab Module
- Overview of Test Lab
- Detail of various tabs
- Creating folders
- Creating Test sets
- Adding test cases
- Different columns in the Execution Grid
- Execution Flow tab
- Scheduling Test runs
- Test Set Properties tab
- Linked Defects tab
- Running Tests manually
- Running Tests automatically
- Viewing Test results
- Quality Center Defects
- Overview of Defects
- Creating defects after test execution
- Adding defects in defect module
- Creating defects during test execution
- Linking Defects
- How to close a defect
- Closing defects after the retest
- Mailing the defects
- Quality Center reports & graphs
- Why Reports & Graphs?
- How to create reports & graphs for Analysis?
QA Training FAQ’S
What are the different designations in Quality Assurance Profession?
Following are some of the popular designations given to quality assurance professional,
- Test Analyst
- Quality Assurance (QA) Analyst
- Quality Assurance (QA) Specialist
- Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer
- Quality Assurance (QA) Lead
- Quality Assurance Manager
- Quality Assurance Director
What is the role of a Quality Assurance Specialist in a software company?
Quality Assurance Specialist in a software company was often relied on by the organization for their technical supervision and experience. His role demands him to ensure the accomplishments of the coders, developers and other technical professionals.
What are the responsibilities of Quality Assurance Professional?
The core responsibilities of a Quality Assurance Professional are as follows.
1. Maintaining the scope and quality of the project
2. Documenting the progress and quality
3. Documenting the defects and logs
4. Assisting the workers in case of a problem
5. Assists during problem resolution generation
6. Developing Quality Assurance Standards
7. Documenting the Quality Assurance Standards
8. Recognizing and Identifying the policies and procedures
9. Tracking the quality and maintaining the quality assurance metrics
10. Test Plan Development, Publishing and Implementation
How does this QA Training course could benefit you?
QA software testing is very crucial for a software enterprise to produce software products at optimum cost. A proper quality assurance process could save cost, time and efforts. It will also enhance the standard of the product. Accomplishing training on QA could enlighten career opportunities to become Software testers, test engineer, programmers, test leaders, testing specialist and quality specialists should attend this course to scale-up their skills and knowledge in planning, developing, executing and analyzing software tests.
What is auto-scaling?
What are the skill sets I could develop after accomplishing QA training course?
After the Software Testing and Quality Assurance training courses, you’ll be able to,
- Develop complex use cases for software developed by the developer based on customer needs
- Schedule routine software audits over the course of a product’s development
- Communicate complex issues and opportunities to both software engineers
- and marketing professionals
- Implement multiple testing methods to duplicate or clarify results, and resolve the conflict between competing stakeholders during the QA process
- Salary of QA professionals is very high because of the demand and significance of the QA professionals in the industry.
Request for more info
Nothing makes us happier than satisfied clients. Let us share some successful client stories with you.
Great Course, covered a lot of advanced material and the instructor made it so fun! I strongly recommend this when someone is looking for an advanced Quality Analyst course.
Extremely useful & interesting. A very good course where you can gain in-depth knowledge about Quality Analyst. The interesting point is Instructor is having great knowledge and experience I strongly recommend this course.
This is an excellent practical course, giving the opportunity to get acquainted with both theoretical and practical work in Quality Analysis.